Content Strategist & Content Practice Lead
We usually respond within a day
About Team 201:
Team 201 is the digital agency for high-growth B2B tech & SaaS brands. Our sweet spot is companies at key inflection points in their business growth. We have decades of experience working with Fortune 500 companies and venture-backed startups. We operate like an extension of our clients’ teams. Our mission is to ensure they thrive in the ever-changing digital landscape.
Purpose of the Role
This role is part strategist, part copywriter, and part B2B marketing expertise. This role will be client lead (for the content practice) and agency content leader (to support our own Team 201 marketing and business development efforts).
Three Key Pillars for The Role:
- #1 = Client Satisfaction
- Producing quality, strategic content that drives client marketing & business goals.
- #2 = Workload Management
- Ensuring the content team workload is optimal, maintaining the best compromise possible between the need for healthy financials and employees work/life balance.
- #3 = Team 201 Content Marketing Strategy
- Producing interesting, quality content with actionable and/or unique POVs that highlights Team 201’s great client work and ultimately generates inbound demand.
- Plan and implement content strategies for our clients and internally (for Team 201).
- Quickly become an expert in our client’s strategic objectives and narrative, messaging/positioning, technology, product/solutions and overall business.
- Gather information for content development from multiple stakeholders or SMEs, lead interviews and/or workshops to gather insights to create content.
- Ability to dive deep into the strategic work of creating personas, messaging frameworks, buyers’ journey frameworks, content plans, audits / gap analyses, and more.
- Deliver high quality content from concept to production (storytelling ability and alignment with clients key strategic narratives and goals).
- Execute day to day content production and supervise team members when they create content (providing direction, as editor and overall quality control).
- Work with a range of digital formats, both long and short form (Digital Ads, Landing Pages, Blogs, Social Content, Video, etc.).
- Player-coach. As the organization scales, ability to delegate and mentor team members to grow and operationalize the content practice into a well oiled machine.
- Consistently think about user experience and meeting user needs as part of all content production - usability, accessibility, writing for the web and CRO techniques.
- Partner with cross-functional teams and players, such as Integrated Campaigns, Performance Marketing, MarTech / Marketing Ops, and Paid Media.
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building - both externally with clients and internally within the organization.
- People management - support recruit, supervise, train and mentor team members (overseeing Copywriting, Creative / Design, Video Production).
- Maximize efforts on strategic vision, budget tracking and resource allocation for content practice as it grows.
- Participate with the executive team in transforming the organization and change management as the practice grows.
- Goal for content practice to be used as an operational model for growing other practices within the agency.
- Strong emotional intelligence day to day, inspiring great work from team and confidence from peers and clients.
Your Key Internal Collaborators:
- CEO & Co-Founder
- CSO & Co-Founder
- VP, Integrated Marketing
- Senior Account Manager
- Paid Media Lead
- Performance Marketing Manager
- B2B Content Specialist
- Two Part Time Copywriters
- Digital Designers
- Social Media Intern
Salary & Benefits
- Salary Range ($100k-$125k)
- 12 Paid Company Holidays
- 15 Days PTO
- Up to an extra 5 days off for professional development or volunteer work (needs to be pre-approved)
- Employee Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Company 401k Program, 3% automatic contribution from company
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be required from time to time.
Team 201 (Livy Technologies, Inc.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on empowerment where everyone can thrive.
Our very best team members are self aware.
They know themselves - their strengths and areas of improvement.
- They’re confident in asking for help.
- They like to share ideas and collaborate.
- They celebrate feedback as a way to improve.
- They are life-long learners.
- They understand active listening.
- They take accountability.
Learn more about us and our values at Team201.io.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
About Team 201
The digital agency for high-growth B2B tech companies.
Fortune 500 & startup experience, with a boutique agency feel and agile way of working.
Content Strategist & Content Practice Lead
Loading application form
Already working at Team 201?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.