About Team 201:
Team 201 is the digital agency for high-growth B2B tech & SaaS brands. Our sweet spot is companies at key inflection points in their business growth. We have decades of experience working with Fortune 500 companies and venture-backed startups. We operate like an extension of our clients’ teams. Our mission is to ensure they thrive in the ever-changing digital landscape.
Purpose of The Role
Team 201 is looking for a full-time, remote B2B Copywriter to write engaging, persuasive digital content for a variety of audiences and verticals.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Creating long- and short-form content (white papers, ebooks, SEO-optimized blogs, emails, paid and organic social posts, etc.)
- Consistently delivering error-free project drafts on deadline
- Editing and proofreading content produced by other team members
- Conducting research (fact-checking, identifying relevant topics, interviewing, analyzing sources, etc.)
- Participating in client-facing strategy meetings
- Collaborating with team leads, account managers, design team, etc.
- Adjusting writing style to accommodate diverse client brands and communication preferences
- Keeping up to date with the latest marketing trends and best practices
- 3-5 years of combined B2B writing, content marketing, and agency experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, or related field
- Strong portfolio of B2B writing samples
- Comfortable writing for technical audiences, particularly in the IT and network security space
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, and deliver error-free drafts under tight deadlines
- Experience using productivity and collaboration tools, including Slack and Google Drive
- Highly organized and able to efficiently manage time and resource
Salary & Benefits
- Salary Dependent on Experience
- Competitive PTO
- Employee Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Company 401k Program (*Starts January 2022*)
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be required from time to time.
Team 201 (Livy Technologies, Inc.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on empowerment where everyone can thrive.
Team 201 Company Values:
Our very best team members are self aware.
- They know themselves - their strengths and areas of improvement.
- They’re confident in asking for help.
- They like to share ideas and collaborate.
- They celebrate feedback as a way to improve.
- They are life-long learners.
- They understand active listening.
- They take accountability.
Learn more about us and our values at Team201.io